2010年5月1日星期六

Rainbow will be appear after the rain.



Yesterday was Labour Day. Everyone had their fun, and their rest. Erm..Some of my friend were being pig and sleep in the room for the whole day. (=.=) I think their back must be pain.. Some of my friend were hanging out with their intimate friend. And Xiao ling have her cheerleader match in Taylor's Lakeside college. Hey, congratz you head into final.! =) Erm..I planed to watch movie with friend in Kepong Jusco, but at last my friend put aeroplane.. (=.=)
Rain heavily yesterday..I fall asleep. Feel relief after the wake. Rain stopped. Mean that the my area BBQ night will be held as planning. Since the few new resident are moved in to this area. They joined to the committee and held a lot of activity. Thanks. =)
By the way.. I need to say that. Justin bieber really the idol of little girl.. They bring his album and curi-curi change the CD.. feel excited and dance infront of the speaker..
Haha. Happy Labour DAY. =)

2 评论:

meishyan 说...

kepong jusco戏票很难买啦==
还好你没去.x) 人多到@@

-XRomanceX- 说...

你们去pakto了哦.?
Haha.~
I want to book tuesday d ticket.
but if book only can reserved infront d ticket. >.<

发表评论