2010年5月7日星期五

Please don't say goodbye.

My mum crying in car when heading back home.
She asked me to work harder..be someone who use.
She said she will leave us once day.
Just waiting the result and judged the day..
She said she didn't afraid to death.
just worrying about me and my sis.

Few days before..
I booked kl tower Seri Angkasa buffet.
I walk in the rain for twice. to buy flower for that day..
I finally know that..
Why every time when I buy flower..It was raining..
I'm preparing for all the day.
but which present the god gave her..
Was cancer.
What the fuck.
She still waiting report at Subang Jaya..
at the same moment I'm laughing with my friend..
So.. still have anything we can do.?
Don't know how many days left..
Don't know how many moment left..
This is the present she receive..
for her mother's day..

I trying to remind back all the memory..
Just trying to..
How I should appreciate it..
No people know about how many days left.
or maybe will be recover. ?
Yah maybe.
Maybe..

3 评论:

无忧- 说...

加油!!..
=)

penguin 说...

jz hav "Nam Myo Ho Ring Ge Kyo"
can help ur mum...challenge tis!!
miracle will hapen!!

n0ryN 说...

you cheng .. cheer up kay ?
my mum will be very very fine .
=) cheer up .

发表评论