2009年5月1日星期五

Feelings.

Suddenly having a feelings.
dunno why.
saw cai ling blog.
juz feel wan to reply something to her.
but even know that after I say it.
Maybe i juz being a weird person.
for acting care.
but I reply it.
dunno because of why.

Juz wish can success.
for everything.
Did i lost my confidence. ?
Maybe..

49 ppl online-ing nw.
I can't find someone to chat with me.
the only-one who chat with me before.
Nw hate-ing me.

Someone I wish to chat.
dunno what should I say.
juz seems tht I wan to chase them and being a playboy.
I'm sucks

2 评论:

emily ng 说...

u are a playboy?
did u ? = =

im sorry im not ur listener
and im not a good listener.

anyway cheer up ler
dont be emotional, its hurt urself badly

meishyan 说...

mayB u not a playboy lar
just.
duno why
u will always let ppl get the feel.xD

wateva
good luck=]

发表评论