2010年2月21日星期日

Happy CNY. =)

Well. Today is the last day of Chinese New Year. Trying to think back how I past my 2010 Chinese New Year. The first day of CNY my sister back and celebrate with us. The night of the day we Went Genting for a night view. =) Have my hot coffee in a cold weather.
The 3rd day of Chinese New Year I had my first Neway experience with my parent. Sing old song with them. == Then we went FGS temple.

skip


Then I start my busy journey.
Bunny invite me to his party and met some new friend there.
Vivian,Cheryl,Jia Hui,Crystal Yeoh,Kimberly,Ming bun,You Jie,Hao Yuan,varely and Ting Fung~



Have a lot of fun with them =)

After a night in Bunny house,I went to 1U to meet Chai Huan.

After that,I rush to Times Square to meet my 4axin Classmate. =)

Have my 4aXin gathering at Yong xiang house.
A steamboat party.
Thanks guys. =)


After a Night at his house.We went to a restorant nearby to have our breakfast.
Then we called michelle to join us in Wangsa Walk.
Have our boling game there.~

skip

The last busy day.
Have my 6H gathering in Villa angsana. =)
At Night I have my last party at hee kern house.
Thanks you guys for giving me all the moment. =)


.有成.

0 评论:

发表评论