2010年2月26日星期五

I can't.


Let's start my story.
Quite surprise to see that almost all my classmate in 2009 4aXin were attending our Gathering.
They look awesome.
So do my form teacher. Li qing. =)
She just like a children.
Wearing a green shirt and long trousers..
Runing all the way with us. Crazy and take photo with us..
Hey..
I got to tell you.
I really happy that I met you in my school life.
Maybe I should say you give me something just like..hope. ?
Thanks teacher..

After that we have our kite at Desa Park City.
Just beside the lake.
Have our view but we can't fly the kite up as other people did.
but we have our memory and laugh that other people didn't have it.
Thanks guys.
but at last god reply our wish with a rain..
Maybe he ask us to give up.
We back to yu han home.
By the way. I should say that I hate LEE WEN QI.
I asked her to keep my phone but she left it on the ground.
Then the heavy rain just trying to feed it with water.
but my phone treat me as well as he could.
he try to be like normal and duty for me.
Thanks samsung.

Tonight..
I had my party at sze hwei house.
and I am using han ting computer and stay a night in his house.
Seriously. I really appreciate the moment when we chatting and bbq-ing.
for those I just not really like.
But they gave me a lot of what I can't be expect..
Sorry for what I thinking to you guys.

She dislike me for 4 years.
don't know why..
I can't even say a bye to her when I watching her go into the gate.
I tried to get your attention.
but I can't.
just as a friend.
like before.
li j.

0 评论:

发表评论