2010年6月21日星期一

DRAMA CAMP (dragged)

       Last,last Thursday

      This post, I dragged a month. Perhaps because they have too many stories have been in fear don‘t know how to get started. I key in what I feel into the translator, make it a perfect post.

        This holiday I went to a very full life camp, drama camp. First contact with the stage drama, as to the idol drama is different. Understanding and trust, physical training, voice training and performing experience . All in all, Amelia teach us, including all of the feelings, all shed tears, all the memories that I still can not forget.
   
        Perhaps because of time off for a very long time, so all the memories though still there, but the share of sad to running out.

       Saying last Friday, we went to
New Era watch Shu yi and Ziting performances.  Another memory for me. =)







0 评论:

发表评论