2011年1月11日星期二

新的开始. 繁忙的一周.



31/12/2010

 'They' are playing “Follow me if you can"

'He' was so concentrated in playing my phone.

 I like the spot light. : )
 See how serious is him.? It's cute.! =D

 They are couple. =)

 Chiyin. :)

 The naughty brothers. Yong an and Yong wei.

 This is how we spent our new year's eve
.
 
 We were running like crazy in the midnight, throwing away all those unhappiness.

 Dangerous game.
 It is so nice.
In the brand new year, the unhappiness is replaced by the joy.

 We were exhausted after the water-playing at Sungai Tua.

 I like how we looks like in this photo. =)

Finally finished posting. Wish that I can be well and don't waste all my opportunity in this year. I believe that I will be better, and strong. Emily, support me.? Haha. Good night. =)

0 评论:

发表评论