2011年1月31日星期一

Painting Day.

     Today, I succeed in conquering myself. :) I used to sit infront of computer, surfing nothing and just wasting my time. These is the way how I spent my whole holiday, and that's why I'm always trampling on the starting point, when everyone is trying to run as fast as they can so to beat each other in this cruel world.

     Backed from Guan Hong house after helping him painted his house with lovely pink colour. Feeling exhausted and trying to open my com, surf facebook and see what is the latest news everyone is gossiping about. The feeling of annoying come back to me again, I just feel like don't want to leave my seat although I didn't really feel to sit there anymore. I trying to change the situation and do something useful in my life in every single day. I did. :)
    
     Although it's just a meaningless story for everyone, but for me.. It's a big step , to be better than now. Happy Chinese New year everyone.

0 评论:

发表评论