2009年11月30日星期一

Bac from camp.

Just bac from 5day 4night camp. =) The first day I been there, I feel very uncomfortable. The temple is surrounded by graveyard. We set up all the thing in the first day,work together and say hi to someone who are new.

I am really excited to the next day and wish to know who is gonna to be my child this time. Unfortunaly. My group were a SK team. A totally SK team.(super kids.) I scream. shout. scold. finally they follow what I order.I am really happy.We continue this relation for the next 2 day.

The last day. I felt very uncomfortable. My throat was broke. I can't shout and scream anymore. I don't know what will happened if I can't control them. But it wasn't. They control themself because know that I am sick.Thanks guys. =) and thanks to the 2 girl ask me why I sick.

Although we didn't get any reward. But we have these memories.Hey, must remember after you all grow.Thanks for giving me these memories.

谚晴
若拙
政毅
仰宏
尉琳
珮琦
慧心
毅恩
凯勤
泽楷
紫怡
讯函
凯源

Wish to see ur guys next year.
And yu hua.
Thanks for everything. =)

0 评论:

发表评论