2009年11月8日星期日

It was a good day.


Just came back from drama camp volunteer training. =)
It's really tired..
I supposed go to bath but I slept on the way to bathroom.. -.-
We had martial art class and a lot of activities that will be organize in drama camp.
Theme of drama camp 2009 is "The west journey" 西游记.
So we sang a lot of themes song which make me feel like Chinese new year song..
And having a drama about a chapter of The west journey.
I am acting 比丘国(never heard before. -.-) with yu hua,soon ching and soon fa.
The story is saying a monster want to eat 1111 children's heart.
I am sure that I will be having a lot of fun in that camp. =)
AND..
I WILL MEET MY CHILDREN IN THE CAMP.

Just received wen hui message about tomorrow need to spread in school.
Tomorrow will be very tired.
But I'm excited on it.
Long time didn't spend my time with socierty..
So..Everyone good luck. =)

0 评论:

发表评论