2009年8月19日星期三

I love you..So much.

Sicked.
Feel bad nw.
My parent argue-ing. abt who gonna to take me to a doctor.
I dun wan to check le.
I think. I won't attend school tomorrow.
Wish I can get well soon.
I need to prepare something on friday.
If not. I can't finish it in holiday.
I wish.. u beside of me.
I need you.

Sis back le.
With her husband.
Seems like sis really feel happy and blissful with him. =)
We take many photo.
Me.. long time didn't take photo with her.
Long time.. didn't feel as a family..
Thx for giving me the feel.
Love u always.
No matter what you decide.
I will always there for you.
=)

I miss you much.
I love you..

I review every thing abt us.
These is our memories.
Wish. It will forever.
=)..
can I cry. ?

1 评论:

meishyan 说...

ahahaha.x)

heyhey :)
take care o.O

发表评论